Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Whats In my Bag?


Lemme start my return to my blog with something that I love. I love going through my friends bags, with permission of course. Every time I peer into someone’s bag, it makes you know the person more. Sort of like a window to their room, right? Since I’m still starting with this, and I have yet to peek into other’s bags so let’s start with mine. This was already posted in my page but I decided to put it here too. 

Mimi's Bag

Wallet
 this one’s given by my mom. It’s my first time to have a long wallet. I usually go for the small short ones, but since its given by my mom and sent all the way here so I’m sticking with it. It is heavy though.  


ID
For identification and so I can get into my office. Don’t you just hate it when you leave yours at home?

Keys
 An uber must for people like me who live alone. Never lose it or you might end up on the streets.  The keychain was given by Makoi from his trip to Malaysia 

Umbrella-ella-ella-eh 
My relationship with my umbrellas are always long term and I’ve had this one for 2 and a half years already. This is a Fibrella trifold and its very compact and very lightweight.
Eyeglasses -Because I don’t wanna be blind. 
I had to buy a new pair because my old one got lost and was never returned to me. Got these with Honey and Brix at Ayala and thanks to them I got a purple one (there wasn't any other color available and we were all too tired to go to other stores.)

Cologne
I’m a perfume/cologne junkie, and right now this is my favorite.  Victoria Secret Lemon Paradise – I love this because of the sweet vanilla smell that’s not too heavy and overpowering. 

Pandora’s Pouch
This bag holds all the evils and wonders in my bag. 


My mascara is a L’Oreal Panoramic Curl and it really does live up to its name, you’d get curled-looking lashes sans Eyelash curler – but of course itll be better if you curl your lashes first, for more drama. 

And my blush on! This is my absolute favorite to the nth level! This is Loreal Feel Naturalle Light Softening Blush in Rustica and it comes in a neat compact with a mirror and a soft brush (that’s not itchy!). The color works perfectly with my skin tone and texture. Its light and it doesn’t shine. I actually have a dilemma where I can get more of this when I run out. Ideas anyone?


This L’Oreal Colour Rich in Red is one of the extremely few lip products that doesn’t kill my lips. Its very light and for a lipgloss it has both color and shine and I uber love the Gold cap and the short square tube. This other one is my Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Grand Garnet and it turned out its very red and it is in indeed Colorstay. This thing lasts for at least 12 hours even if you eat or drink. Very good color definition, absolutely long lasting but its drying my lips. 

My ever reliable Nivea Med Protect, I love this enough that I bought a second tube. 

Face Powder
This is a Loreal Bare Natural Gentle mineral powder and  this one absolutely matches my skin tone and its not so heavy. It makes a great dewy look when paired with moisturizer. 

A tiny tube of lotion
This was given to me by Brix when we were in Moalboal. I like it because it’s small and it smells very good. Victoria Secret Sexy little things NOIR

Mints
This one’s with an uber cute tin can and those tiny triangular mints are packed with power. 

 Foamies
Sa maka relate lang J

 Pen
Of course, the pen– mightier than a knight’s sword. I love Pilot’s Gtech pens because I have very fine handwriting and their pens have very fine tips.

Toothbrush and toothpaste
Yes I use kid ‘s size  toothbrushes – what? They fit my pouch and they’re softer.
  
Alcohol
Germs are lurking everywhere and pungko-pungko doesn’t have sinks with flowing water. 

Coin Purse
I got this last Sinulog at Jones Ave. Me and Tonio unknowingly got identical ones.

Vitamins
Ive heard so many great things regarding Berocca so I had to give it a try. It tastes great and it’s more fun than a boring pill. 



Hair Stuff – because I don’t wanna look like a witch.
This is a small Goody brush that I carry with me most of the time and those are the array of hair accessories that I bring along to keep my hair out of the way

 Meds
I have one for fever, pain and LBM.


Battered old paper bag
For those inconvenient hyperventilation moments. 

Random fastfood tissues
So I’d have something to wipe my feet/hand/hair/whatever in case of emergencies. Its free and fastfood crew just throw this away unused if you won’t grab them 


No comments:

Post a Comment