Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Snuggle with Ring Snuggies


My ring finger is a size four. Pout. If I want some luscious looking rings, I just can’t buy it right away I really have to try it out to see how it’d fare on my skinny fingers. Most of the time I go home with a ring that’s a size or two bigger because I can’t find anything that fits me, unless I shop on the kids section. It’s always been like that and I have never ever thought that there could be a solution to my problem. One day while browsing through the net I chanced upon an article about Ring Snuggies. It got me really interested. Feeling really positive, I looked for it here in Cebu. It took me over a month to actually find one. I’m in the Philippines and that’s no surprise, this product is not from around here. I got the last one, the lucky one. Now I don’t have to worry about rings bigger than my size. I have Ring Snuggies with different sizes so it can fit on any band size. It’s transparent so it’s not so distracting when you wave your hand around and it’s very easy to use. I’d say Ring Snuggies FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment