Monday, November 12, 2012

Let's start now!



We are all probably aware of how our natural resources(aka Mother Earth) is dying and in such a fast rate. If you haven't seen Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth, maybe it's about time you do. Global Warming is not just a problem for the future generations, it is already upon us, as in NOW and it's not slowing down. It is very very alarming that this issue is not given top priority on most countries, cities and households. This will affect all of us and unless we do something, it will keep on getting bigger. We don't have any other inhabitable planet to live in yet, so we better take care of the one that we have. I am so concern with this because I really want my children and their children to enjoy what I have enjoyed: playing and dancing in the rain, snorkeling, sleeping without airconditioners, inhaling breathable air, rolling in the grass and enjoying breathtaking sunrise and sunset. We have to help, all of us has to do our part and we have to start NOW.
I'm convinced I was a forest fairy in my past life if that is even possible because I've always been amazed with nature. I am no member of any environmentalist groups, yet I would like to believe that I have enough sense to understand how serious this issue is and I have enough sense left to do what should be done, even in my own little way. Reuse and Recyle - this is the least that we can do. Let's start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment