Saturday, May 24, 2014

Giddy as a Schoolgirl!


Yesterday, we had to wait for 2 hours for something in the mall so I decided to go to my happy place – the bookstore! I don’t just love the books there; I also love all the other stuff they sell! I love the stationeries, the art materials, the journals on display, the tapes and THE PENS! I have a mild obsession with pens that goes way, waaay back. When I was at school, I always want to have a good pen. I have very tiny hand writing so I prefer fine tip pens but we didn’t have much choice then so I think I am overcompensating now. I buy pens when I’m sad, when I’m happy and when I feel like writing. Im so happy my future kids won’t be stuck in a Uni-or-Panda choice.
So I bought my self a couple of pens, some pencils, sharpener, a bottle of glue and a pencil case yesterday and I am so excited! I always feel excited when I get new pens, I feel like the world is full of endless possibilities. I was so giddy I wanted to write pronto! So here I am virtually writing and I’m so happy.  I feel like a school girl, ready for school.
PS: Ive started tinkering on Adobe Lightroom, see I’m already starting something new!
PSS: For the first time in a long time,  the picture is taken by a proper camera, whose sole function is to take pictures and videos and not some multitasking monster(the last bit is a joke! I love you cellphone!)



                                                                                                               xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment