Thursday, November 8, 2012

Beautiful Bohol's Loboc River

I was invited to join The Boyfriend and his family in their vacation to Bohol. We've been to Bohol before but we were not able to go to Loboc since we were running out of time. We were both so excited when they said they wanted to go to Loboc! It was a rainy afternoon but it didn't hamper our excitement. I wont be saying a lot since I intend for this post to be a photo diary. Warning: I am no photographer, so my photos wont be as  kick ass as I'd like them to be, but pictures are the only way I can show you how beautiful and amazing this place is so bare with me. 
 Another ferry. There's just so many of them yet they are really organized. 


 I've always been a huge fan of old trees and this is one of those beautiful bunches. 




 This tree reminds me so much of The Little Mermaid's "Kiss the Girl" Scene that I got so giddy when I saw it.The child in me can still hear Sebastian singing. 
 Little water falls. 














 I couldn't resist. This just looks so serene. 
The river is just so clean and so peaceful, I am at awe. They said it's lovelier to do the cruise at night, we'll be trying that out the next time. The Boyfriend and I have already decided that we will still be coming back to the beautiful Bohol for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment