Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Eye Makeup Remover

I am a worshipper of eye makeup! If I were to choose only one area in my face to prep up, it would be my eyes. Eyeliner alone can make a very huge difference in how your entire face will look like, how your entire look will be perceived. Your eyes is also the number one telltale of how tired you look like so you really have to give it attention. I was really not(emphasis on the past tense please) a fan of makeup. Fast forward 2010, my friend Jecyl introduced us to the wonderful, colorful, beautiful world of makeup and I somehow became a mini junkie(Not yet in Jecyl's level though).

Back to the present. I would like to tell you about this wonderful thing called Eye Makeup Remover. It's like your makeup remover but it's made with a gentler formula but with more cleaning power. I love eyeliners but I hate how much effort removing it is. I hate looking like a raccoon!
While I was out shopping for makeup, I came across this eye make up remover from L'Oreal. About time, since this was months after I got hooked with eyeliners and I was really looking for an eye make up remover. I like this one because, it's made of double formula, it's not so oily and not drying. This is a very gentle remover, it doesn't sting your eyes(you really get close to your eyes when you're removing under eye liner, agree?) but removes the make up effectively. The bottle says it also removes waterproof makeup but I wasn't able to test it much on waterproof makeup since I don't have waterproof stuff (needless to say, I'm no fan). I've been using this since last year and so far I am loving it. I love that it doesn't have any funky smell as well.
I have to say though that the bottle sucks! I had to bring my first bottle back to the store because I cant open it when I got home. I was about to throw it out the window and cry buckets when it finally budged. I had to transfer the contents on another bottle for fear that it wont open again. I believe that they have moved on to a different kind of bottle that doesn't use this kind of cap any more though for better usability. All in all, I'd say its a 9 out of 10.
They say the eyes are the window to the soul, so take care of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment