Saturday, January 26, 2013

Unwritten



Today, one of my friends from waaaay back 4th grade got married. He wasn't the first one from out batch, but something ticked me off. Maybe it's because we have the same birthday, making us exactly the same age. It's like his is an unspoken command from the heavens that I am not in Neverland, that I've grow old. I am old, Life is never going to get easier. Mom and Dad will not come to the rescue. I am my own rescue. I am a grown up and I have to grow up and there's no going back. I have to take charge of my own self. 
Here's a song that has always made me feel good.Natasha Beddingfield's Unwritten is my number one pick-me-up song whenever I'm down. You might have heard it through a TVC for a shampoo. Soak in the lyrics and you'll see what I mean. 




No comments:

Post a Comment