Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Beauty Haul for September 2013

I would like to congratulate myself for this small haul. I have been retraining myself from getting new stuff lately since I have to spend on some more "important grown up things". This isnt my "greatest hits" haul so far but I just got really inspired to blog again and I couldn't think of any other topic to start off with. These are things I got randomly mostly the last part of last month when I felt like I could take a breather and I went off to the mall.

Here's to cute little details and many more beautiful things in life!

We were supposed to recieve it last month but it got delayed. My boss ordered it online from Tupped Boutique. I haven't actually researched about it but my boss have obsessively(haha!) read about it at lengths so I trusted her judgement. I really trust Japanese worksmanship be it with electronics or cosmetics. This was what sold the product for me. After I agreed to go for the purchase, I started reading it and found out great things about it. It's organic and really healthy for the skin. Local artists like KC Conception, ZsaZsa Padilla and Heart Evangelista is also using it.Hopefully I can post a review about this soon. I'm just insanely busy right now. 
Photo Credit: meikocosmetics.com

I bought this tub of Petroleum Jelly since somebody said it's very effective in smoothing out non-smooth areas - to put it public-friendly #insideJoke. I've long since stopped buying it since the usual one that I always get(I forgot the brand) is really too thick for me. This tub though, is very light. I did not expect it to stand up to it's Light hydrating promise. This tub is slightly more expensive but def better. I got it from a store in CDO, the name I didn't really know.

I have long been looking for the perfect gray nail polish . My boss advised me to check out HBC so there I went. I found this their store. I didnt really have much choice since they don't have other shades of gray. I wish they have 50 more shades of gray though. 

I also got this on a whim and I loved it! I have this same shade with a thin nail art brush. It's not that expensive really, only Php35 for everybottle. 

I got these hair therapy packs from HBC while I was out looking for nail polish. Its really cheap at Php15  but I havent tried it yet.

Of all the things that I bought this month, this is what I am most excited about. I finally got me an eyelid primer and I am excited and soo happy that I didn't had to spend an arm and a leg to get it. Thank you Chedelyn! 

I got these cute little bottles from my cousin who was selling some of these stuff. I went there hoping for another bottle of Appletini but I got these instead. Its the 60ml bottles of Amber Romance, Love Spell, Pure Seduction and Such a Flirt. You know I'm such a sucker for handbag-appropriate packaging, anything that doesn't tick off airport scanners is always welcome. I got them instead of a cologne because my "office lotion" is finally running out after 3 years (what? I only ever use it at the office for my hands.)

Looking back at it, it doesn't seem like a small loot at all. Should exercise more self control, if I can, but most likely not. But really, these are all so worth it. 

2 comments:

  1. What a haul! Tagpila ang Naturactor mi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it for 600, my boss bought it online Nhim. Nice kayo siya ♥♥♥

      Delete