Thursday, October 10, 2013

Frustrated Ballerina

I have never really thought of wanting to be a ballerina util now...now when I tie my hair in a bun(especially in dresses like this) and I involuntarily think of a ballerina off duty, now that when I walk on tiptoe and immediately think of those delicate ballerina shoes on my own feet, and now that I realized that my personal style is greatly influenced by the tutu. I guess I can officially call my self a frustrated ballerina. 
Yes the picture is of me in Dad's work area in flip flops...sigh!  

When I was 7 my Mom wanted to enroll me in a ballet class that summer but the school turned her down since I was already too old. I would be harder to train and that I should have came to them when I was 4 of 5. Well, somethings are not meant to be as they all say but a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment