Friday, January 10, 2014

Eventful 2013

As I said during my sinulog post, this year was gonna be epic, I just knew it! 2013 has been a great roller coaster year and a looot of things happened. For this year crossed off a bunch of things on my Bucket List. 
This year I: 
Enjoyed Sinulog in all of its glory
Jumped off a cliff

Visited one of the 7 wonders of the modern world
Witness fireflies light up trees!
Perfected my ombre nails
Finally found the perfect matte top coat
Got free legit copies of Windows 8 and Office 365
Partied all weekend in a month.
Watched Imax movies - for free!
Watched 3 of my best friends have kids( 3 kids in one year!)
My babies Patring and Tating started school 
Went swimming with a school of fishes
Took full responsibility of someone's college education 
First time to ever own a pair of boots (which my mom bought for my sister) 
Mastered the dotted nail design
Found that one lipstick and lost it and found it again *kismet*
Did another shoot
Got engaged
Experienced the strongest earthquake in my entire life
Experienced the greatest storm the Philippines (or probably the entire world) has ever seen
Volunteered for the storm and quake victims
Got another nephew 
Witnessed close friends get married
Planned a wedding 
Was home for Christmas and New Year and my birthday

As the song goes:“Its not always rainbows and butterflies”, this year has also brought tears, confusion, desperation, heroism, compassion, hope and a big fat dose of reality and the realization that life is too damn short to ever waste it.


2014 I am absolutely ready for yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment