Sunday, March 9, 2014

Chuck Lorre's Vanity Cards

Have you heard of The Big Bang Theory? If you haven't yet, I don’t know what rock your hiding under, this show is terrific! It’s so brilliant I can’t stop laughing whenever I watch it. Anyways my post today is not to talk about the show itself but I want to direct your attention to one of the creators – Chuck Lorre. He, along with Bill Prady should be created statues for cooking this thing up. Chuck ( oh diba, first name basis!) inserts his brilliance and sometimes epiphanies after the show in the form of a Vanity Card after every episode.  It flashes really quickly and I didn’t notice it until it was pointed out to me. This tradition had started in his prior show, Dharma & Greg. 

Here’s three of this famed Vanity Cards. As you can see from the numbers, these are from successive episodes. I especially like #386.
 




Next time you watch the hilarious Big Bang Theory, be prepared to pause right before the credits end if you're watching a recorded version. You can also check out ALL of his Vanity Cards in his website here. Just brilliant! 

xx,                     
       


No comments:

Post a Comment